Now, more than ever, you may need the help of a licensed, ethical, experienced, hardworking professional who has the knowledge, talent and know-how to market, promote and sell your home, business, commercial property, and or parcel of land for top-dollar in a quick and efficient manner. Perhaps you need someone to list your rental property and need to find a qualified tenant expeditiously.
Why trust anyone else than a team of multi-million dollar producing agents that have called Florida their home for over 30 years. Your home is your most important investment and most valued asset, and the process of selling your home can either be a rewarding, pleasant, easygoing experience with no hassles and no aggravation or a total and utter nightmare filled with frustration, stress, hassle, regret and disappointment.
Berger Realty Groups’ knowledge and determination will help make sure that critical negotiations on your property go smoothly and that you receive full market value for your home.
Selling your home should be a positive experience. Our agents coordinate every aspect from start to finish so you can concentrate on the rest of your life.
We make sure everyone involved from lawyers, to mortgage lenders, to appraisers, to home inspectors, to cooperating brokers do their jobs, and the sale of your home closes without any unnecessary anxiety.
Some real estate companies and so-called “full service” real estate professionals believe taking your listing just means placing your home on the Multiple Listing Service and waiting for the phone to ring.
Marketing your home for sale involves a true pro-active approach and innovative marketing strategies, which will help your home stand out from its competition. Our team will expose your property to millions of potential local, out-of-state, and international buyers.
We will create a marketing “buzz” on your home through our innovative, unique, strategic, and highly effective marketing approaches. We will help your home gain world-wide exposure utilizing a wide-array of traditional media modalities, as well as an internet marketing line of attack, in your local market, out-of-state, as well as internationally.
At the time an Offer is written on the property you choose, an Earnest Money Deposit will be required to go along with your written offer. This amount shows the Seller that you are sincere about the offer to purchase. We suggest that our Clients write a check in the amount of 1% of the contract price of the property. We will then present the Offer to the seller’s representatives on your behalf and negotiate the price and terms which you agree shall best meet your needs and financial objectives. Your earnest money will be deposited into a Title company or Attorney Escrow Account.
Our aggressive marketing strategies include the following:
· Your home will be exposed to millions of potential buyers and thousands of possible cooperating brokers that are looking for a property just like yours.
· Your home will be showcased on dozens of the highest traffic websites on the World Wide Web both locally, nationally, andinter nationally, including being featured on our website.
· Your home will be showcased at real estate trade shows, and seminars.
· Your home will be marketed through weekly open houses to help gain local exposure to your property. One of our preferred mortgage lenders will be present to pre-qualify all potential buyers.
· Your home will gain additional publicity from the direct email campaigns, door-hangers, and direct emails from potential pre-approved clients from our database.
· Your home will also be featured in local newspapers, local real estate publications, and regional real estate publications.
· Your home can also have a virtual tour allowing potential buyers to see a 360-degree view of your entire home.
Your home will feature a eye-catching for sale yard sign